stalkers

Monday, April 13, 2009

sike.

that last post- ludicrous 

although, i still agree with the comments i made regarding the weather.
yesterday and today were/are beautiful.
walking the dog, driving my convertible around east nashville, pretending i have not a care in the world, being a quote, unquote a lady of leisure...
 is not all its cracked up to be

list of reasons i am still alive-

1. craft parties at Renae and Brannons
2. getting to meet/hang out with/style my most favorite New Zealanders 
(Bret and Jemaine) visit the crusty cage blog for details
3. amazing friends. ABSOLUTELY incredible people.
4. listening to sweet playlists while driving convertibles through pretty neighborhoods to enjoy the foliage 
5. my upcoming adventure to NYC May 18th-June 1st
6. all the incredible books i have yet to complete
7. all the songs i have yet to hear
8. my new found/ re-instated relationship with my mother ( and her boyfriend ) 
9. memories

No comments: