stalkers

Monday, March 23, 2009

the dam hath broken and the spring hath sprung.

oh, of the turmoil that recently has been surging through my veins and swirling through my mind like a never ending electric shock.
I believe it has come to a halt.
Is it the glorious weather?
My interesting adventurous journey to SxSW and back?
The passing of time?
Creative Juices Flowing?
Sheer exhaustion?
The  fantastic Playlist i put together this morning?
All of the above?
WHO even Cares
I welcome the warmth and the smiles.

PLAYLIST-
the strangers- St. Vincent
Dying is fine- Ra Ra Riot
Daniel- Bat for Lashes
1901- Phoenix
Brother Sport- Animal Collective
Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
Some are Lakes- Land of Talk
Car Alarm- The Sea and Cake
Time of a Season- The Zombies
Nothing To Worry About- Peter Bjorn and John
Language City- Wolf Parade

No comments: