stalkers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh to be distracted and entertained.


Its just one of those days where i wish someone would prank call me at work.
(615.321.5444 hint, hint)

I am here at Manuel, sort of by myself... our intern Danielle is here helping me out
but everything is so calm and so quiet.... so boring.
All I can hear is the spanish radio station and its making me crazy.

No Manuel.                           
No Morelia.
No Lauren.
NO FUN.

I wish some scary plastic surgery altered, faux tanned, weirdo in a bazaar snake skin suit would come into the store and entertain me with obnoxious tales of the "old days" in Los Angeles... 

Or that one of my friends would show up with a diet coke, white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, a stack of magazines and a funny story or two...

OR EVEN that we would get some kind of interesting package via the fed-ex delivery man...
like a box full of old photographs of people I do not know or hundreds of pieces of broken jewelry... maybe something i won on EBAY that i had forgotten all about.


I am desperate here. OBVIOUSLY.
Draw me a picture.
Write me a letter.
Compose me a song.



No comments: